Ali has lead on and delivered a number of highly successful exhibitions:
- Shaping the Body, Fashion, Food and Life – York Castle Museum
- 1914-18 When the World Changed Forever – York Castle Museum
- Creating Pop-Up Exhibitions for schools as part of the award-winning Hull Curriculum
- She also managed the interpretation of the world famous Kirkgate at York Castle Museum
- The Victorian street was brilliant
- Loved dressing up and walking down the catwalk
- Best WW1 exhibition I’ve ever seen – short snippets of info and the trench displays were brilliant.